The EFFETI CLIMA400 series GPU is the latest proof of how ready and capable EFFETI is to carry out research and development projects in order to ensure its customers receive that little something extra that makes a difference.
Thanks to this GPU, it is in fact possible to:
– Supply to aircrafts all the electricity needed to operate all on-board electrical circuitry (GPU mode)
– Properly air-condition the aircraft interior (A/C mode) thus combining features that generally are performed by two separate machines in one single solution.
The dual operation mode of the machine – as a starter GPU and air conditioning system – is managed through a reliable PLC system that controls all the parameters and services provided, with the maximum accuracy and reliability. Always sensitive to the environmental pollution issue and the need to limit carbon dioxide emissions, the CLIMA400.60 GPU is equipped with a STAGE IIIA 1500 rev/min diesel engine in accordance with the provisions of the international regulations applicable to contaminating gas emissions.
This diesel engine runs at an operating speed of 1500 rev/min., which allows to ensure:
– Lower fuel consumption and therefore less impact on operating costs and the environment;
– Contained noise during operation;
– Increased reliability;
– Less mechanical stress to the main components, thus resulting in a reduction of maintenance and repair costs;
– Increased efficiency of the machine by making the most of the ability to operate the diesel engine at its maximum torque.
GPU FITTED WITH AIR CONDITIONING
HIGH PERFORMANCE AT LOW REVS
REDUCTION OF MANAGEMENT COSTS
CLIMA400.60 GPU 400Hz – 60kVA
1500 RPM diesel engine with Common Rail system – Stage IIIA
Titanium Aviation Services specializes in Ground Support Equipment (GSE) services for airlines, FBOs, MROs, Cargo, Flight catering and ground handling companies. We offer engineering services across all types of GSE.